Intro to Inbound Marketing: Creating the Content Strategy
Identify first steps in creating and implementing an effective content strategy.
Considering a full-blown inbound marketing strategy but feeling overwhelmed? This one-to-one assessment (bring up to five people from your organization) will help you get started. It’s a smaller commitment and a great introduction to what is involved.
We’ll identify content ideas that will help you generate and convert leads. Designed to help you solve your digital marketing problems, when we finish, you will have a course of action for the next month or two (and even more) that will help you get started on an effective inbound marketing program.
This 90-minute workshop is conducted online and customized to apply directly to your organization. This is not a webinar, or an online course. It’s a one on one (or bring up to five people from your organization) discussion on your content, questions, and issues.
When we finish, you will have a framework in which to build out your content marketing and a course of action for the next several months.
will include two or all three of these things dependent on where you need the most work. We springboard from the discussion based on what we heard, where we need to focus time.
- How consumers search online, the Zero Moment of Truth.
- The content plan – how to create a content mission, and a content matrix to address each of your audiences needs and move them through the sales funnel.
- How to generate ideas for content.
This workshop is for you if
- You’ve been following the rules, and creating content like mad. But you’re not captivating your audience. You feel like you’re spinning wheels and not seeing the results you had hoped for. You need help – someone to cast a professional eye on things and set you on course to success.
- You want to make the shift to inbound marketing but you need to take baby steps.
- You have the time to do the homework that comes out of the workshop. I don’t want to create a bunch of busy work for you, but you will have a lot to do when we finish up. Often, we schedule a follow up to check in.
- You understand there is no miracle pill and attending a 90-minute workshop isn’t going to change anything unless you do the work afterwards.
- You’ll send me your goals and challenges, and a link to your content.
- The elements of effective content
- Ideas to turn your current content around to fit those principles
- How to create a content map and generate ideas for the next two months.
- You’ll receive a recording of the call, and
- Your course of action for the next three months.
- Follow-up email correspondence.
Here is what Stephanie Goldner of Gordon James Realty Services, LLC thought:
Thanks again for all of your help the other day. It’s really got the wheels spinning with us internally as we work towards a clearer message for the brand. Lisa helped us re-think our approach to our brand message and value proposition. We are now able to re-focus our ideas on the things that will really resonate with our customer base and build out a simpler and more focused message.
Ready to take the leap? Let’s do this: