I believe we get to live the way we want, not the way we should. Success is subjective and defined by you. When we try to do things the way we think they should be done, when we try to fit in, we don’t have the opportunity to stand out.
This program is designed to help you step into your leadership and show up as your best self so you can communicate to connect and amplify your impact.
- Emerging leaders who want to grow professionally.
- Subject matter experts, technically proficient professionals – you know your stuff but struggle to talk about it in a way that gets others on board.
- You are full of ideas and need a partner and some guidance to keep you on track.
- You feel like you are getting lost in the noise but have an impact to make.
- You feel scattered and ineffective: you have so many ideas, not a lot of focus and follow-through.
What it includes:
- Pre-work and templates
- Ten 60-minute mentoring/coaching sessions (kick-off call is 90 minutes)
- Email support and collaboration on docs between sessions
- A copy of Lisa’s book From So What? To So Funded! (or another recommended book)
What value you can expect:
When clients are committed to applying what they’ve learned, they can put their new story and communications skills to work immediately.
- Get on a path to designing work and life the way you want.
- Improved communications skills that build relationships and influence action.
- Improved productivity.
- A sounding board and guide on your journey to professional development.
- Awesome reading recommendations and new habits and rituals.
What others are saying:
Thank YOU, Lisa! To have you on our team this past year has been such wonderful guidance that we needed. The speech (she) did was a crowd-pleaser due to your skill in finessing her story. I saw people wiping their eyes, and the hugs she received afterward was so heartwarming. You are the BEST.Kathy Chambers, Board Chair, Kinderhaven
I was thinking about all the positive changes I have made in my life and business in the last year. You were a catalyst that helped me connect with more of what I needed to be doing. As such, I trust my instincts a lot more now, with your encouragement.Joe Hackman, Managed Solutions
After the pandemic shut my business down for 2+ months I wasn’t sure how or if I would recover. Lisa was incredibly helpful by pointing out the areas that I could focus on to bring in new business, and also providing good solid ideas on how I could engage with my past clients for repeat business and ask for referrals which was an area I was weak in. She helped me break down the tasks to small doable steps and I started to see the positive results almost instantly! Plus Lisa made me comfortable from the first Zoom meeting and I could tell she cared and she was really listening to my concerns. That was huge for this solopreneur! My business is stronger thanks to Lisa and her guidance!Marsha Lutz
Let’s talk, and I can assemble a program that will meet your specific challenges.
Call or email me to find a time to talk virtually or in-person:
If you’d like to transform the way you show up, build trust, inspire action and influence action, let’s connect: Schedule a 30-minute call now to see how I might be able to help.