Equip your team with the art, science, and tools to communicate twice as much in half the time. Without stories, your message is forgotten and ignored. You have something important to say. Lisa will help you and your team say, so it’s remembered. And leaders go from transactional to relational.
- More meaningful communication internally and externally – better communication creates better staff experiences so your people can deliver amazing client experiences.
- Better collaboration and innovation across the organization – when people feel seen and heard, they show up with passion and purpose.
- Storytelling library and strategic framework – Implement new stories immediately and use the new framework to find stories everywhere.
Who is this for?
What you can expect:
- Half-day workshop or go for the full day with an afternoon fireside story sharing session.
- Planning meeting
- A digital version of my book From So What? To So Funded! (The Power of Story, when it releases)
- A planning call to design the content around your needs.
- A follow-up integration session
- Support email series for participants
What clients say about the experience:
LISA! You are nothing short of spectacular! I enjoyed every minute we were together and I cannot thank you enough for such a beautiful day. It was everything I’d hoped for and more. The feedback has been phenomenal, and all the positive buzz has those who missed out begging for another session to be added to the calendar.Tiffany Boada, Executive Assistant to the Co-Founder and CEO Emeritus, Operation Smile
We so enjoyed your training and are still talking about it – I’m writing my story for my Monday meeting with the major funder right now! Thank you for making us look so good! 🙂 xoAmy Albrecht, Director, Center for a Vital Community