Story as your DNA
This is often a great starting point to explore challenges with key stakeholders and identify the actions and priorities to get you unstuck. From there, you can implement the ideas yourself, or we can discuss ways to continue the work together.
Your strategy is your story. In other words, your actions influence the stories others tell and infer about you. Good strategy influences the right action, which influences the right stories.
- Team leaders who struggle to get alignment with staff or their board of directors around a particular challenge.
- Organizations that want to increase trust and understanding in the communities they serve.
- Organizations that have an opportunity on the horizon and need to make a plan.
- Organizations that face a threat and need to make a plan for resilience.
- A 2 ½ hour facilitated conversation with key stakeholders
- A 60-minute planning call to set objectives and agenda
Optional add-on – Get it Done
Organizations that focus on strategy sometimes do so at the expense of implementation. You want to see results. That’s what this work is about. Once you have a plan of action:
- Accountability and follow-up sessions to integrate and apply the work we discussed.
What value you can expect:
- A guide and sounding board in Lisa, who has worked with organizations in the private and nonprofit sectors for two decades.
- Big thinking and difficult conversations to help you think about things in a new way.
- Defined priorities and next steps.
How many people?
I usually recommend 6 to 8 people, but this depends based on your needs.
If you’d like to transform the way you show up, build trust, inspire action and influence action, let’s connect: Schedule a 30-minute call now to see how I might be able to help.