Stories do a lot of things. They:
- Increase employee engagement so they can deliver exceptional experiences externally
- Create connections between individuals so leaders can influence action
- Develop more influential leaders so they can make their idea of change happen
This workshop teaches leaders of all capabilities how to engage authentically with their teams, community, and stakeholders to create meaningful connections that build trust, increase team engagement and influence action.
Storytelling creates authenticity through shared experiences that increase engagement internally so teams can deliver exceptional experiences externally.
What attendees say: “It’s really nice to take a break from the day-to-day to consider the bigger picture. I thought she was WONDERFUL!! I saw value in the writing portion; once my thoughts hit the paper, I couldn’t stop. The breakout groups provided a great way to move on to each part of her program. I loved it!”
What CEOs say: “Thank you for a highly relevant and effective workshop.”
What attendees will learn:
- Reconnect to purpose through their own story
- The listening skills to be a good storyteller
- How to build relationships – a journey of inquiry
- Where to find stories and ideas
- What a good story needs
- Shared insights, integrated learning through discussion
What it includes:
- A prep call with key stakeholders
- A full-day workshop tailored to meet the team and organizational needs
- Follow-up and accountability/one-to-one coaching options are available
If you’d like to transform the way you show up, build trust, inspire action and influence action, let’s connect: Schedule a 30-minute call now to see how I might be able to help.