I am so excited to have this awesome and inspirational woman back on the show to talk about trail running in Europe. Rene Unser is a running coach and race director for a fantastic race series in Western Canada. She is now on the communications team for the Gore-Tex Trans Alpine Race, a race she has been chronicling via Instagram for as long as I’ve known her. It has, in turn, intrigued me because of my love for Europe.
Trail running, the Alps, eating, drinking… what more is there? The Gore-Tex Trans Alpine Race, an
Rene has competed in the race seven
We talk about:
- Running in the Alps
- The dynamic of racing with a partner
- How to train for an event like this
- Even a novice runner could do it…. (and that’s where I get into some trouble.)
With that, let’s listen in and gear up for what’s next!
How to Listen to Podcasts
There are a number of ways to access this (and other podcasts). You can listen directly from this page by clicking that orange play button above or the download link.
If you are on an iPhone, go to iTunes and subscribe. It will be added to your Apple Podcasts app which comes by default on your iPhone. Once you do that, you can browse around and add others to your podcasts:
On your Android phone, listen to it on Google Play, preinstalled on your phone:
Stitcher is another great app for listening to podcasts. Clicking below goes direct to The Gear Show but install the app and browse around for others: Lastly, I wanted to share with you a new app for finding and listening to podcasts – it’s called Radio Public. You can easily import your podcast list from your current app, explore new ones from curated lists, create your own playlist and share playlists with others. Find The Gear Show on Radio Public.
Want to do me a huge favor?
Reviewing and sharing are the most helpful ways to get this in front of new listeners.
- Make sure and get the next episode in your inbox – subscribe right up there, top right of this page.
- If you enjoyed this podcast, I would LOVE it if you reviewed it here on iTunes! It makes a big difference!
- I really want to hear from you – questions, topic and guest suggestions, anything. Talk to me in the comments below or here.
See you next week![ssba]