The Director of Outreach at Tilth Alliance, and lead staff for the Eat Local First Collaborative a multi-partnership collaboration between food system organizations around the state.
An established communicator and narrative storyteller, Sheryl is recognized as a builder of strategic partnerships with career experience in the non-profit, corporate, civic, and media sectors. She is a passionate advocate for sustainable agriculture and consumer education promoting local food and farms.
She is also a highly regarded singer, songwriter, and musician. In 2017 she launched Pie + Persistence, a Seattle-based house-concert series that has raised over $40,000 to date for social, food, land, and environmental justice.
A few of her quotes that I loved:
- Meet people where they are, not where you want them to be.
- Progress moves at the speed of trust.
We talked about resilience, storytelling, music and she does it all with this writer’s voice that brings everything to life in a beautiful way.
With that, let’s listen in and gear up for what’s next.
Where to find Sheryl and other links:
Want to do me a huge favor?
Reviewing and sharing are the most helpful ways to get this in front of new listeners.
- Make sure and get the next episode in your inbox – subscribe right up there, top right of this page.
- If you enjoyed this podcast, I would LOVE it if you reviewed it here on iTunes! It makes a big difference!
- I really want to hear from you – questions, topic and guest suggestions, anything. Talk to me in the comments below or here.
Stay in touch.
Sign up for our newsletter / podcast to get emails of great stories like this.[ssba]