I have some new year, new you inspiration for you today!
Ash started Roam Events with everything she had – her savings and retirement plan. She was literally all in. And she took some calculated risks along the way to bring something new to the market – women specific bike events held around the country partnering with the top outdoor and bicycle brands. We’re going to take a peek into how she thought creatively to make things happen, what goes into creating and managing events, and building a no BS, values-driven business along with a pretty rich and fulfilling life.
Life lessons in today’s conversation:
- Unique companies bring a unique combination of experiences to them.
- Say yes to adventure.
- Come from a genuine place in business in whatever you do – seriously, the good guys (gals) do come out on top.
Where to find Ash:
You can find Ash at Roam Events.
Let’s listen on and gear up for what’s next:
How to Listen to Podcasts
There are a number of ways to access this (and other podcasts). You can listen directly from this page by clicking that orange play button above or the download link.
If you are on an iPhone, go to iTunes and subscribe. It will be added to your Apple Podcasts app which comes by default on your iPhone. Once you do that, you can browse around and add others to your podcasts:
On your Android phone, listen to it on Google Play, preinstalled on your phone:
Stitcher is another great app for listening to podcasts. Clicking below goes direct to The Gear Show but install the app and browse around for others: Lastly, I wanted to share with you a new app for finding and listening to podcasts – it’s called Radio Public. You can easily import your podcast list from your current app, explore new ones from curated lists, create your own playlist and share playlists with others. Find The Gear Show on Radio Public.
Want to do me a huge favor?
Reviewing and sharing are the most helpful ways to get this in front of new listeners.
- Make sure and get the next episode in your inbox – subscribe right up there, top right of this page.
- If you enjoyed this podcast, I would LOVE it if you reviewed it here on iTunes! It makes a big difference!
- I really want to hear from you – questions, topic and guest suggestions, anything. Talk to me in the comments below or here.
See you next week![ssba]